As a HARC Member:
Only licensed members who have completed the Hornet Museum New Volunteer Orientation (NVO) and who have been approved by the station custodian are allowed to
operate the NB6GC Station independently.
- You can participate in the special event station operations from the USS Hornet.
- You can work with the USS Hornet live aboard program assisting Boy Scouts in obtaining their radio merit badge.
- You can provide QSO support for the radio merit badge class from on or off of the ship.
- You can participate in the restoration of vintage radio equipment for use aboard the USS Hornet.
- You can become a Hornet volunteer and serve as a museum docent, security team member, or live aboard crew member.
Non-trained members and visitors may be allowed access and operating privileges consistent with the class of their Amateur
Radio License during special events.
Annual Dues: Twenty Dollars ($20) per calendaryear (January 1 - December 31).
USS HORNET AMATEUR RADIO CLUB
707 W Hornet Ave
Pier 3, Alameda Point
PO Box 460
Alameda, CA 94601